396 Blarney Street
Phone: 021 4301183
€65 Per Week .
Only Available by Pre-Booking Minimum of 48 Hours in Advance .
These Bikes are more suited to Ocassional Use .
Lock + Helmet + Visi Vest included .
Frame Construction:Alloy Step over Trekking Frame
Wheel Size : 700c Alloy V-Section Rims, Alloy Hubs
Gear System : Shimano 21 Speed STI with tourney rear derailleur
Handlebar and Stem : Alloy Adjustable stem with Hi Rise Handle bar
Brakes: Alloy V-Brakes and Alloy Shimano Levers
Saddle : Selle Royale with Suspension Seatpost
Additional : Mudguards, 4 point allloy carrier, SR Suntour Allloy Chainset with sealed Bottom Bracket.
Rental Conditions and Terms
- All rental fees will be paid in advance.
- Customer will leave an acceptable deposit* which will be held by Cycle Scene. during the rental period and returned to the customer upon return of the rental equipment, subject to any additional charges for overdue rental, damage to equipment, loss of keys, or loss of equipment.
- Customer will return rental equipment by the specified due date and time. Overdue rental will incur extra charges at the given rate.
- Customer will return rental equipment in good condition, subject to normal wear and use. Customer will be required to pay for repairing or replacing any rental equipment which is returned damaged or broken.**
- Customer will pay an additional €20.00 for any locks returned without keys.
- Customers will assume liability for any rental equipment which is stolen while in customer’s possession.
- Customer agrees to operate rental equipment at own risk, and shall not hold Budget Bicycle Center or its employees responsible for any injury or property damage resulting from the rental and/or use of the equipment rented.
- Customer acknowledges reciept of a copy of this rental agreement.
- Customer must return the rental to the store from which it was rented. Failure to do so may result in addtional charges.